During the last weeks I was working hard on the next release of RDFaCE . RDFaCE implements the WYSIWYM (What You See Is What You Mean) concept in order to facilitate the process of semantic content authoring.
The main features of this new version include*:
- Providing a flexible form-based approach to annotate the content by using schemas defined by schema.org
- Providing a mechanism to select a subset of schemas defined by schema.org
- Providing colors for schemas
- Automatic content annotation
- Video explaining the WYSIWYM concept
- RDFaCE demo
- Annotation steps in RDFaCE
- RDFaCE plugin for WordPress
- More information about RDFaCE and WYSIWYM concept
*Of course it is only a preview release and might have some bugs.Please report the possible bugs using our issue tracker. As our next step, we will integrate the functionality of previous versions of RDFaCE with support for schema.org.