“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” –Albert Einstein
Within the past months I was working hard on building a new approach for designing Semantic Web UIs. At the end I came up with the idea of Linked Data Reactor (LD-R) as a framework which transforms Linked Data into a set of reusable ReactJS components. The approach is very versatile and can be applied into different SW applications dealing with viewing/editing/browsing Linked Data. The first use case I incorporated LD-R into, was authoring metadata for datasets on RISIS project. I also exploited it for browsing data under GendERC project. I am going to announce the framework as soon I finish the documentation. The main features of LD-R include:
- User Interface as first class citizen.
- The first Isomorphic Semantic Web Application.
- Flexible theming for SW apps.
- Enable reuse of current Web components within SW apps.
- Share components and configs rather than code!
For more information, refer to http://ld-r.org